Sunday 8 February 2015

Time flies when you are having fun........

Good afternoon...
I can't believe that it has been nearly a year since I last posted....
Life has been eventful to say the least since I last posted.
 Mum is doing well now 
and is settled into a routine...
which for me is reassuring  
as I live on an island and mum  is on the mainland.

I have been busy busy too between work, 
babysitting and my presidency at the bowling club.
 I am looking forward to a quieter year this year.

I've still been creating and I do have lots to share with you over the up coming weeks.

Today's share is a cardigan I have just finished for myself. 
I'm so excited to share this with you
I have used this fabulous Bamboozle yarn  by King Cole
 which is just LUSH


The pattern is very easy and is knitted on larger pins so it knits up jig time.


I decided to go with colour 1144 Strata
as you know I love my purple and pinks...
and the lime green added just makes it a perfect combination for me.


Because the colours are variegated it is totally random how this yarn turns out,
no two garments would ever be the same....this I LOVE..as it makes it unique


When knitting the slub on a right side row you purl that section and knit on a wrong side row this makes the slub stand out and not disappear into the knitting....


and here we have it voila...I just need to add the buttons.
I'm delighted with how it has turned out.
Hope you like too...

Thanks for taking the time to visit.....
Happy Sunday

~ Ali ~

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous little cardi Ali, the colours are beautiful. It's lovely to see you back on your blog and I'm looking forward to seeing some more creations from you in the coming weeks :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and taking the time to leave a comment. Much appreciated..Love Ali x