Friday 6 December 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside.....

...Hello friends...
My goodness the temperature really has dropped here on the island
after the wild weather we had on Wednesday.
It's winter woollies weather for sure...


My daughter bought 2 balls of scarf yarn
and handed it in to me to knit her a new scarf
Aren't the colours fab?



Scarf yarn knits up quickly...so I didn't mind taking a break to make her scarf
however its back to the Christmas present knitting...
 I'm making another Sirdar Firefly yarn scarf for my mother-in-law

Thanks for stopping by
Happy creating

Ali x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ali, I've loved looking at the gorgeous scarves and other items you've been making. I've recently been doing a lot of knitting and crocheting too. We have a craft group which meets fortnightly in the church hall. I've always knitted and crocheted but some ladies have just learned since the group started in June. We've made lots of beautiful baby clothes and blankets to send to Ekwendeni in Malawi. (We also make things for ourselves.) It's really good for a knit (or crochet) and a natter and coffe and a biscuit. Everyone enjoys it.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali...It's lovely to be here and I'm now following you on Bloglovin'! (I'll add to my sidebar too!)
    Your scarf looks completely delicious..I love those shades...It's perfect for keeping cosy here today...so very dark and cold here!
    Happy Thursday!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous scarf Ali, lovely to see your new sewing blog, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and taking the time to leave a comment. Much appreciated..Love Ali x